day 7 and 8 - Brussels (personal post)

 Let me just start this off with that I am so happy that I only have a backpack and carry on to haul around Europe. Honesty I first was a little sad to bring a carry on because that meant that I have to repeat my outfit every week but after traveling to Brussel from Paris I grateful for that carry on. It's not that heavy and very easy to move around.

In Brussels I got to walk around the city. I went inside the city hall and learn their history. I also got to go inside the EU parliament building. I of course got waffles and fries which were so good. I also got to see Manneken Pis statue. Manneken Pis is a statue of a little boy peeing. They also have a museum dedicate to the outfits of the statue. Brussels also has good chocolate. I just enjoyed walking around the city and seeing all the street art. I enjoyed my time in Brussels.

City hall lit up and night

my "comfy" ride to Brussel
city hall
Manneken Pis
and his outfits

Parliament budding seats


waffles (The strawberries look fake but were so delicious)


chocolate store





Comments

  1. What is mannekin Pis doing in that fountain?
    Hopefully you kept him away from that amazing looking waffle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!

Palais Garnier (Opera House) (4/30/24)

Simone de Beauvoir