Day 6 - Paris (5/5/24) (personal post)

 My last day in Paris! :(

In the morning we got to see a piano concert. Honestly I was amazed at the pianist. She played this 30 minute piece without a music sheet in front of here. I wish I can play as good as her!

After the concert, I got to go inside the louvre. Did you know if you look at each art piece for 30 seconds, it will take you more than a month to get through the whole museum. I got to see the Mona Lisa and admire all the sculptures. It was cool to walk around the place but also tiring at the same time.




MONA LISA


I then got to walk across the seine and look through the green boxes. I loved looking at all the posters and books for sell and I did get more pins. 



MICKEY COMICS!!

My favorite part of the day was going to Shakespeare and Company. It is the cutest English bookstore ever and if you’re a huge book nerd or not, you need to go there. The inside is so tiny and filled with all types of books. You can go upstairs and read books in the cutest reading rooms. It is totally worth going to.


After that I got Thai for dinner which was very delicious.

To end the day, I got to go to mass. It was the cooling things to experience. The music echoed around the church and really brought the spirit. The church was also so pretty.


I enjoyed my time in Paris and had so much fun but I can’t wait to visit the other cities!











Comments

  1. I love that bookstore. Feels like a harry potter store. Did you eat in the Latin quarter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!! Crazy how small the Mona Lisa is. I’m glad you were able to go to that bookstore. It is so fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!

Palais Garnier (Opera House) (4/30/24)

Simone de Beauvoir