day 9 - Ghent and Bruges (personal post)

Today I got to go to Ghent and Bruges. In Ghent, I got to see the Ghent altarpiece. That painting was so lovely to look at. I got to walk around the city and admire the castle. I also got a hot chocolate from the best coffee shop there (not my words).
After Ghent, I took a train to Bruges. Let me tell you that Bruges is my favorite town. The city is so cute to walk around. It's a medieval town and looks like it came straight out of a fairy tale. I loved walking around the city. I got to see the Madonna statue which was cool. I also got some mint chocolates which was delicious.



Ghent castle

Ghent altarpiece

Madonna of Bruges




 

Comments

  1. Great photos audrey! It’s amazing that all the “worlds best” hot chocolate shops are there. Looks like you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! I absolutely love Bruges! It is such a fairytale city and it smells so divine! Wish i was there

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!

Palais Garnier (Opera House) (4/30/24)

Simone de Beauvoir